Most of Persian Foods are prepared with herbs, vegetables, and rice along with meat, lamb, chicken or fish. The frequent use of fresh green herbs and vegetables in Iranian foods made them a healthy choice for most households around the world.
Iran has a long history of agriculture, and use of fresh fruit in Persian recipes is very common.
Ancient Persia has always had four seasons and that gave the huge variety to Persian cuisine from tropical food to hot pot dishes that are most popular on a chilly winter.
- Fesenjan (Pomegranate Walnut Stew)
- Bademjan (Eggplant And Tomato Stew)
- Baghali Polo (Rice With Dill And Fava Beans)
- Zereshk Polo (Barberry Rice)
- Gormeh Sabzi (Green Herb Stew)
- Tahdig (Crunchy Fried Rice)